Serves: About 6 cups
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup sliced unsalted almonds
- ½ cup roughly chopped unsalted pecans
- ½ cup roughly chopped unsalted walnuts
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 2 teaspoons superfood blend (optional. I used a blend with chia, goji, cacao, and maca powder)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dried fruits (I used cranberries and raisins)
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup maple syrup (I recommend using 100% pure maple syrup)
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
Place the oats, brown sugar, dry ingredients, and dried fruits in a large bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
On medium-low heat, mix the maple syrup, honey, and coconut oil and stir to combine.
Pour honey and syrup mixture over the oat mixture until the oats are thoroughly coated.
Spread the mixture in a thin, even layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
Bake for 15 minutes, then occasionally stir the oats for even baking.
Bake until granola is a slightly golden brown, about another 10-15 minutes.
Place the baking sheet on a wire rack and cool the granola to room temperature. Granola hardens as it cools.
Toss to combine everything. Enjoy!
Nikita's Kitchen Fun Food Facts Of The Day:
1. Granola can be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks!
2. Granola is full of flavor and can easily be packed and you can munch on it anywhere!