Kick start/prep YOUR Labor Day Weekend WITH Grilled Lobster AND Chilli Garlic Butter!
When I originally made this recipe I was grilling with my family and friends and bought 8 pounds of lobster!
(That's approximately 4 WHOLE lobsters! )
- ½ stick butter, unsalted, softened
- 2 jalepenos
- 1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- 5 cloves garlic
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp finely chopped (or can use dried) parsley
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Combine ingredients for chilli butter in a separate bowl and keep aside.
- Grill lobsters in boiling water for about 5 minutes, until the shells are bright in color.
- Split lobster in lengthwise through the head and tail
- Scoop out and discard the yellow-green tomalley
- Heat a grill to high.
- Rub tails, halves, and claws with chilli butter
- Place the meat, flesh side down, and claws on the hottest part of the grill
- Cook until slightly charred, about 4-5 minutes.
...YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY MADE Grilled lobster with Chilli Garlic Butter!
STAY TUNED FOR NEXT WEEK FOR MORE LABOR DAY RECIPES!